LIVE STREAMING INFORMATION
Services will be live streamed to our YouTube channel. You can access them live or later. You can also contact the church office for a DVD of the service. Here’s the link to watch or subscribe to our YouTube channel.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There is no such thing as “watching” worship. We are all participants, whether in person or online! Participate just as you would on a Sunday morning. It may feel silly at first, but read the responses and sing the hymns. We are connected together as one body, one congregation in Christ.
IF SOMETHING SHOULD HAPPEN TO THE LIVE STREAM: We will do our best to record the service and post the recording to YouTube later that week. Since March 2020, we have had only one time when the live stream went down.
Remember that the giving of our tithes and offerings is an act of worship. Please continue giving faithfully to support God’s mission at Grace. Options besides the plate are:
- eGiving – sign up for recurring or one-time offerings here.
- Mail a check to the church office: 736 Cayuga Dr., Niagara Falls, NY 14304.
CORONAVIRUS PLAN UPDATE
Status: Grace has resumed regular operations.
- If you are feeling ill or have had symptoms of COVID recently, please stay home and participate online.
- Worship will continue to be available on our YouTube channel for those who are unable to join in person.
- Masks may be worn at your discretion but are not required. All are encouraged to follow the frequently changing guidance from New York State.
- The church sanctuary is well-ventilated. High-capacity exhaust fans are being used year-round and constantly refresh the air in the sanctuary.
- Pastoral visits have resumed. As it is very difficult to identify those who desire a visit, we ask that you call/email Pastor to arrange a visit and he will be glad to come.
- Many hospitals and nursing homes in our area continue to restrict visitation, and there is no exception for clergy. If a visit is desired, we will do our best to accommodate it. Requirements are constantly changing and are different at each location. It would be very helpful, especially for nursing homes, if you would let us know the current requirements at the home where your loved one is when calling for a visit.
Grace Lutheran Church
Niagara Falls, NY
Grace alone– God loves the people of the world, even though they are sinful, rebel against Him and do not deserve His love. He sent Jesus, His Son, to love the unlovable and save the ungodly. We are saved not by what we do but by what Christ has done for us.
Scripture alone- The Bible is God’s inerrant and infallible Word, in which He reveals His Law and His Gospel of salvation in Jesus Christ. It is the sole rule and norm for Christian doctrine.
Faith alone– By His suffering and death as the substitute for all people of all time, Jesus purchased and won forgiveness and eternal life for them. Those who hear this Good News and believe it have the eternal life that it offers. God creates faith in Christ and gives people forgiveness through Him.