LIVE STREAMING INFORMATION
Services will be live streamed to our YouTube channel. You can access them live or later. You can also contact the church office for a DVD of the service. Here’s the link to watch or subscribe to our YouTube channel.
IMPORTANT NOTE: There is no such thing as “watching” worship. We are all participants, whether in person or online! Participate just as you would on a Sunday morning. It may feel silly at first, but read the responses and sing the hymns. We are connected together as one body, one congregation in Christ.
IF SOMETHING SHOULD HAPPEN TO THE LIVE STREAM: Don’t worry. We’re also recording the service. If the stream goes down or otherwise doesn’t work, we’ll have the service posted to YouTube as soon as possible.
Remember that the giving of our tithes and offerings is an act of worship. Please continue giving faithfully to support God’s mission at Grace. Options besides the plate are:
- eGiving – sign up for recurring or one-time offerings here.
- Use the GivePlus App (download from your phone’s store).
- Text your gift to 833-912-0562 (will take you to a website to complete the offering).
- Mail a check to the church office: 736 Cayuga Dr., Niagara Falls, NY 14304.
Grace is operating under our Coronavirus Preparedness Plan.
- Most events at Grace other than worship are cancelled until further notice.
- Worship will be live streamed and the church office will be open for any questions.
- Masks are required when arriving for worship. They may be removed for the service once in the pew.
- Please wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer upon entering the building.
- Pastoral visits will be by request only, so that our infirm members can decide if they want to take the risk of a visit. Call Pastor to arrange a visit. We believe pastoral visits are essential and thus are not affected by the NYS visitation ban, yet we will also respect the spirit of the order and not gather together unless it’s very important to do so and cannot be accomplished by telephone.
- Most hospitals and nursing homes in our area are closed or highly restricted for visitation, including by clergy. If you go into the hospital, Pastor may not be allowed to come see you. If possible, we can arrange a visit by telephone.
Remember that we make these preparations out of love, not fear. We love those in our congregation who are senior or have weakened immune systems, and we choose not to put them at risk. If that means temporary inconvenience, we’ll gladly bear it.
Let us pray to the Lord that He would prevent the deadly spread of this virus and protect those who have it.
Grace Lutheran Church
Niagara Falls, NY
- Christian Education for all ages (Newborn through Adult) at 9:00am every Sunday. Sept-May.
- Beyond the Surface – Zoom Meeting Wednesdays starting at 10:00 AM: An in-depth study of the following Sunday’s Scripture readings with insights on their applicability to life today. Sept-June.
- Confirmation – For 6th and 7th grade students. Contact the office for details.
Grace Alone, Scripture Alone, Faith Alone – Our congregation is deeply rooted in the Word of God, acknowledging the Bible as the only rule and norm for faith and doctrine. Our teachings are contained in the Book of Concord, and can be summarized in three short phrases: Grace alone, Scripture alone, Faith alone.
Grace alone– God loves the people of the world, even though they are sinful, rebel against Him and do not deserve His love. He sent Jesus, His Son, to love the unlovable and save the ungodly. We are saved not by what we do but by what Christ has done for us.
Scripture alone- The Bible is God’s inerrant and infallible Word, in which He reveals His Law and His Gospel of salvation in Jesus Christ. It is the sole rule and norm for Christian doctrine.
Faith alone– By His suffering and death as the substitute for all people of all time, Jesus purchased and won forgiveness and eternal life for them. Those who hear this Good News and believe it have the eternal life that it offers. God creates faith in Christ and gives people forgiveness through Him.